From Wyllys Ingersoll <wyllys.ingers...@sun.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Login problems (Login.jsp?redirect issue)
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:25:14 GMT

Andrew -
   No, I'm not using a custom authorizer, just whatever comes
2.8.1.  I think the problem is related
to the role mapping.  My LDAP server doesn't return any "Group" information
and I'm not quite sure how to force JSPWiki to make everyone who
authenticated successfully become part of an authorized group or role.

-Wyllys