From Luca Gilardoni <...@quinary.com>
Subject Issue with haslinks on sections and FCK (2.8.1 trunk)
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:45:33 GMT
I just noticed a nastier problemrelated to hasklinks.

I run with FCK editing enabled; section editing not working (ok - noted
also in changelogs),
but what's really wrong is that the hashlink is not filtered and is
taken into the edited page.

And, if not manually removed', when saved they are added in the text ...

Anyone else noted this / any hint about what to check to try to patch?

Luca

--
Luca Gilardoni
Quinary Spa,  via Pietrasanta 14, 20141, Milan, Italy