From David Gao <david...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preferences not being saved
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 01:24:01 GMT
Hi,

I have similar experience before. My case is that I cannot change
password no matter how I tried. NB. my JSPWiki is running on CentOS
linux. And finally I found that the ACL for one of jar files in
WEB-INF/lib folder is not corrected set. Tomcat simply has no right to
access that file.

Everything works fine after I chmod the jar file to the correct
ownership. Hope this helps.

--
David Gao (davidgjm@gmail.com)