From David Gao <david...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: base URL problem if using JSPWiki via tomcat mod_jk
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 03:22:34 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Actually I have been running JSPWiki 2.6.4 with mod_jk over a year. As
you said, everything works great under mod_jk, but only for 2.6.4.
Recently I updated the application to 2.8.1. I find that when I was done
with editing/creating a page and click save, JSPWiki will redirect me to
the exact URL defined in baseURL value in jspwiki.properties. And then
the browser will complain about page-not-found.

My scenario is:
-- with mod_jk, jspwiki is accessed via default http port 80
-- with tomcat, it is accessed via default tomcat port 8080
-- with https, it's port 443

I think perhaps the only solution is to use only ONE access method. Am I
right?