From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to 'turn off' the ability to change passwords?
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 19:25:36 GMT
Eric,

I don't think there is a "switch" to turn this off.
I assume you are using a JAAS login module to do the job, if you would use
container managed authentication, then users would automatically be
disallowed to set their login-id and change their password, because those
are managed by the web container.

You can, of course, always hack the JSP's yourself and remove these fields.

regards,
Harry