From TruptiP <trupti....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Login problems (Login.jsp?redirect issue)
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 06:17:56 GMT

Hi Wyllys,

The same problem I faced when I tried for LDAp authentication.

The role name you mentioned in server.xml of Tomcat must match with role
name you specified in web.xml of Jspwiki.

How you are extracting ROLE Name from LDAP

 <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JNDIRealm"
		connectionURL="ldap://URL:389"
		connectionName="uid=admin,ou=Directory Administrators,dc=domain,dc=com"
		connectionPassword="admin"
		userBase="ou=Root,dc=domain,dc=com"
		userSubtree="true"
		userSearch="(uid={0})"
		userRoleName="groups"
/>

Choosing userRoleName  is very important.

e.g. User is member of 2 groups
groups= abc
groups=pqr

You can either use abc or pqr in web.xml of Jspwiki for authenticated area
and admin area.
There may be many groups or one common group which include all members.

Just try this out and let us know result.

Regards,
Trupti Patil