From wolfgangpue <wolfgang...@gmx.net>
Subject jspwiki.filters only on mainpage?
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 16:18:46 GMT

The filter I have created is called for one page more than once. The method
"preTranslate" is called for the LeftMenu, LeftMenuFooter and so on. But all
what I want is that the filter is called only for the main-page. Is there
any easy solution, or do I have to sort out with the "pagename". For
example, if the pagename is "LeftMenu" I dont execute the code in the
preTranslate method.