From Kerry Jacabson <kerryjacab...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Looking for a Caucho Resin ISP host for JSPWiki
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:50:18 GMT
Hi Foster,
I know webappcabaret.com provides JSPWiki hosting under Tomcat and Glassfish.
Not sure about Resin. However you can still check them out since they have a free 30 day
trial.

Foster Schucker wrote:
I'm looking for a new ISP host for 6-8 JSPWiki sites, but I want to run them under Caucho's
Resin package.
About three years ago there was a discussion about ISP's, do any current JSPWiki users have
a current recommendation.

I know this is really off topic for this list, so feel free to respond directly back to me:
foster at schucker dot org.

Thanks!
Foster