From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Printing in black and white
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 21:32:40 GMT
Terry,
If you plan to differentiate between screen and print media, I'd suggest you
use regular css classes, instead of embedded css

%%myspecialcssclass
xxx
/%

Put your special font/color styles in the jspwiki.css file.
And overwrite that css class with black/white settings in the
jpswiki_print.css file.

dirk