From Bob Paige <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject legends
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:41:43 GMT
I saw an interesting wiki markup feature on FlexWiki this morning and wonder
the simplest way to implement something similar on JSPWiki.

The effect is to display an HTML legend (
http://www.w3schools.com/TAGS/tag_legend.asp). They used it to frame a list
of links or box of text. Similar to the %%information%% and %%warning%%
styles, I guess.

The markup was pretty simple:

Some_Legend_Caption: whatever I want listed in the box, [even links]

So the syntax seemed to be any single word followed by a ':' was displayed
as a legend.

Can we add legends through a new CSS style? I'm not familiar enough with CSS
to know if this is doable.

The obvious solution would be to write a plugin that would probably look
like this:

[{Legend title='this is  my title' whatever content I want here}]

Thoughts?

--
Bobman