From Bob Paige <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: thumbnails and presentations
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:51:58 GMT
Just to confirm; you are saying you only see the list of slides (the page
preview), you don't see the full-screen slides? Passing "autostart='yes'"
should have it start to full-screen, so I'm puzzled.

One other thing to try: In the page preview, can you select a slide from the
dropdown menu that lists all the slides? That should also put you in
'presentation' mode. If not, perhaps there is a problem with the s5.js,
s5.css, or prototype.js files.

Just to confirm the placement of the relevant files (where 'root' is the
root of the web app):

root/WE-INF/lib/s5.jar
root/scripts/s5.js
root/scripts/s5.css