From Bob Paige <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject another slideshow question
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:14:30 GMT
This question is related to CSS styles.

The 'columns' style is great for creating two-column layouts:

%%columns

this is text in column 1
----

this is text in column 2
/%

But when I try to use it within an S5 presentation the style is ignored.

The style is defined in jspwiki.css as:

/* +++ 912 wiki columns +++ */
/*ie hack */
* html .columns {
        width:100%;
}
.columns .col {
        float:left;
        padding:0 0.25em;
}

I don't know enough about CSS to fix it; could it be the 'columns' style
doesn't work because I am trying to next it within an S5 slide? Can I add
something to the CSS definition to allow nesting it within a slide? I'm even
fine with duplicating the definition (it is short and I script all this
stuff anyway).

Thanks.

--
Bobman