From Bob Paige <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: thumbnails and presentations
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:58:36 GMT
I'm running 2.6.3.

To make it work I do the following:

1. copy the s5.jar file to JSPWiki's lib directory
2. copy the s5.js, s5.css, an dprototype.js files that come with the plugin
to the scripts directory
3. add "brushed.jspwiki.s5plugin" to the jspwiki.plugin.searchPath property

though I see I fully-qualified the plugin. I just confirmed it works without
fully-qualifying it (since it is in the plugin searchpath).

--
Bobman