From Bob Paige <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accepting forms input in a wiki page
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 16:51:41 GMT
Lou,

Thanks! This sounds like just what I want.

Question about how it operates: I assume the user navigates to the wiki page
and the form appears. The user then enters the data in the fields and
presses 'submit', which posts to the server and the plugin. How is the
output displayed? Is the same page redisplayed with the form, but the output
is appended to the bottom? Or is a new page generated?

I want a clear description for my manager to increase his understanding of
what I am proposing.

--
Bobman