From Mike Morris <mikro...@gmail.com>
Subject Access to jspwiki.properties in templates?
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 07:39:46 GMT
I've been working on a template-set that I'm using for a multiple wiki
situation. It's a very light mod of the standard templates, such that
the View template looks something like an ordinary (non-editable)
website, except for authenticated users.

One thing that I want/need is to have different favicons, banner
pictures, etc. for the different sites. So far I've hacked a
workaround based on using the jspwiki.applicationname (which differs
for each wiki) but its an ugly, fragile and brittle hack. Ideally I
would like to add some properties of my own invention to the various
jspwiki.properties files, and then pick them up in the templates. Is
there any way to do this that I may (likely) have missed? Some of the
documentation wiki seems to imply that this is possible, but the
details elude me.

--
This email is [X]bloggable [ ]ask-first [ ]private

Mike Morris
http://mikro2nd.net/
EarthStuff: http://mikro2nd.net/blog/planb/
TechStuff: http://mikro2nd.net/blog/mike/