From "Fischer, Nicola (ORISA Software GmbH)" <fisc...@orisa.de>
Subject Wiki Workflow
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:29:58 GMT
Hi,

I was looking into the workflow plugin but I ist hard to understand it form the documentation:
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/WorkflowEvent

And the Page
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/WorkflowPlugin has an error.

I would like to know if there is something like multipple approval.

Say i have a Document or Page and I want it to be approved by every member of a group. And
these members should even get a notification that there are open approvals.

Can JSPWIKI Workflow do this or do we need to implement it?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Nicola Fischer
Entwicklung & Controlling
___________________
ORISA Software GmbH
Humboldtstr. 13
07743 Jena

Amtsgericht Jena HRB 204876
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Georg Elsner

telefon: +49 (0)3641-2844 59
telefax: +49 (0)3641-2844 22

internet: http://www.orisa.de
email: mailto:fischer@orisa.de

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie
nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, nformieren
destroy this e-mail. Any
unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly
forbidden.

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirus
Version: AVF 19.276 dated 25.02.2009