From Lana Frost <Lana.Fr...@Sun.COM>
Subject Problem granting delete rights to a group
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:09:20 GMT
Hi,

I have created a group called "Trusted" and added the following to my
jspwiki.policy file:

grant signedBy "jspwiki",
  principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.Group "Trusted" {
    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.PagePermission "*:*",
"modify,rename,delete";
};

However, the users within the trusted group are still unable to delete
pages.  I have restarted Tomcat, and that doesn't seem to solve the problem.

Can anyone see an error in the grant declaration or is there some other
step that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,
Lana