From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ALLOW tag not working properly
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:25:13 GMT
Maybe you can first check a couple of things :

Invoke the admin/SecurityConfig.jsp, it will tell you a lot about your
security settings.
(for that to work you need to set jspwiki-x.securityconfig.enable=true in
jspwiki.properties)

If that does not give any clue, you should increase debug level, you can set
this in jspwiki.properties (at the bottom), recycle the wiki, and see if the
log reveals the cause of the problem.

regards,
Harry