From lunar...@vuurwerk.nl
Subject Redirect problem with JSPWiki
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 12:45:07 GMT
Hello,

I'm a new user of JSPWiki. Yesterday I installed it at home on Tomcat
5.5, and while it didn't go as smoothly as I hoped in the end I got it
working. Today I've installed it on the latest version of Glassfish,
and for some reason it won't work properly.

While I could get it to install and can use it to a degree, it is not
working as it should. Every time it wants to redirect me to another
page I get a 404 page not found error. When logging in, when saving a
page, etc. After logging in and getting this error, if I go back (back
button on my browser) to the main page, and refresh, I AM logged in.
Authentication is working, but the redirect is not.

I couldn't find anything about this problem online, so I was hoping
that maybe I missed something somewhere and that somebody will know an
answer.

Regards,
Linda