From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: legends
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2009 10:03:18 GMT
As far as I know, the <fieldset> and <legend> elements are perfectly
supported by IE6.
There are some css issues, but using the standard styling should be fine.

I'd rather build this 'legend' thingy into the current %%commentbox style,
to avoid to many new dynamic style variants.

%%commentbox:  floating box at the left of the screen
%%commentbox-MyTitle:  floating box with a 'legend' kind of title style
%%commentbox-MyTitle-nofloat:   non-floating

dirk