From Konstantin Chekushin <ko...@inbox.lv>
Subject Re: headers and anchor's
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 14:51:41 GMT
My users ask me to do this. They do not like how it looks. :)
And I'm agree with them. It is useful feature, but implementation is
not so good. I wont to have possibility to choice: use anchor or not
 Quoting Foster Schucker : Is there some reason you want it removed?
I use it for intra page jumps
 and it's been handy to have.   I also use it to link from one page
into
 the middle of another long page.
 Thanks!
 Foster
 Konstantin Chekushin wrote:
 >Just have installed 2.8.1...
 >And found this one it changes:
 >* 2.8.1-svn-3
 >        * [JSPWIKI-288] Each heading now has an anchor link after
 >it.
 >Is it possible to turn off this feature?

Links:
------
[1] mailto:Foster@Schucker.org