From Kevin Wu <kevin0722...@gmail.com>
Subject [Question] Pivot-Table like feature exist or in the work?
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:12:42 GMT
Happy Monday!

I did a search but could not find pivot-table like feature in JSP Wiki.
Such feature is useful to generate a new table from an origin table with
certain correlation filters.  I'm looking for something similar to
Pivot-table in Excel or DataPilot in OpenCalc.

Twiki provides such feature and I hope JSPWiki does too.  Any pointers to
current or future pivot features would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

-Kevin