From "Fischer, Nicola (ORISA Software GmbH)" <fisc...@orisa.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: New handler to handle form input
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 08:36:08 GMT
Hi

You can try the full link on the wikipage just to check if your class was loaded.

F.e.

[{com.ingenta.jspwiki.plugin.js.JSPlugin}]

Regards,
Nic

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: TruptiP [mailto:trupti.p27@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Januar 2009 15:32
An: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: New handler to handle form input

Hi All,

Now every problem is solved and i m ready with JAR file but when I followed the step and used
it.

I got following error

Could not find plugin ExternalServerLink

I placed jar file in web-inf/lib directory of jspwiki and set search path in jspwiki.properties
file

as com.trupti.jspwiki.handler.est.ExternalServerLink

Now please help me if i am missing any step

Regards,
trupti