From Roland Whitehead <rol...@quru.com>
Subject Re: Users successfully authenticated but not logged in
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:16:25 GMT
Harry's answer was spot on. We have a reverse proxy setup and that is
automatically adding "wiki/" to the end of the baseURL as it was set
and this was causing issues. I'll now change that back, removing the
settings in the proxy at the same time but then setting up Tomcat to
default to the wiki if /wiki isn't added.

Thanks!

Roland
--
QURU Ltd, London