From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: issues installing JSPWiki 2.8.1 with Weblogic 9.2
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 07:20:51 GMT
> Although I think this is too restrictive in a sense that war files
> should be deployable and any requirements to write to a directory
> should be relative or using tmp work dir

Well, you need to modify the configuration file from inside the WAR
file... You *can* deploy JSPWiki as a WAR-file, but then you need to
set up the config file by hand and set it up in a container-specific
manner.

It's much easier for the majority of the users to unzip the war file,
then modify the jspwiki.properties from WEB-INF.  Those instructions
work for all containers the same way.

/Janne