From "Gavin Goldsmith" <ggoldsm...@pnp.co.za>
Subject RE: Is there a way to inline html files?
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 15:07:40 GMT

Hi

> did you already have a look at the jspwiki.translatorReader.allowHTML
> option in jspwiki.properties?

I have this configiured but this doesn't address the opportunity my user
has presented me with.

> I'm not sure if I understand
> you correctly, but maybe this is exactly what you need.

Sorry, I didn't expain myself very well.

A user has a spreadsheet that they edit and they'd like this to be
visible from the wiki. Linking to the file works but you have to click
on the link and it is then displayed, What they would like is that,
instead seeing the link you see the contents - much like happens with an
image which is configured in the properties file, i.e. you see the image
not the link to it.

Looking at the help on the edit page, they refer to it as an embedded
image. What the user wants to do is embed an html file.

Thanks

Gavin

Read our disclaimer at: http://www.picknpay.co.za/pnp/view/pnp/en/page5093?
If you don't have web access, the disclaimer can be mailed to you on request.
Disclaimer requests to be sent to it-security@pnp.co.za