From Mikkel Troest <mik...@mikkle.dk>
Subject Re: 2.8.1 + Referring Pages Plugin + JDBC Provider not working
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:26:23 GMT
Hi,

JDBCProvider has only been tested with JSPWiki versions up to (and
including) 2.5.X.

I think the internals of JSPWiki related to the provider mechanism has
changed slightly since then. Unfortunately the JDBCProvider team has
been dormant since the JDBCProvider 2007-03-05 release, so any changes
to the belly of the beast are still not reflected in the JDBCProvider.

Funny stuff, really - I actually checked out the JSPWiki 2.8.1 code AND
the JDBCProvider code yesterday, because I thought I'd have a look at
the compatibility with newer JSPWiki versions...
I'll have a look at it over the weekend and post a time frame for
bringing the provider up to speed. I'll post this at the JDBCProvider
forums: http://developer.berlios.de/forum/?group_id=6099

:O) Mikkel Troest (on behalf of the JDBCProvider dev. team)