From TruptiP <trupti....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: New handler to handle form input
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 07:35:21 GMT

Hi,

Thanks I got my mistake .... It was done during forming jar file

I have given a full path like "d:\abc\com\..."

Now handler get loaded successfully.

But I want to debug it ..... BUt dont know How to do? whether its running
successfully or not.

Beacause its not opening new browser for external link

Thanks and Regards,
Trupti