From TruptiP <trupti....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: New handler to handle form input
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:31:42 GMT

Hi All,

Now every problem is solved and i m ready with JAR file but when I followed
the step and used it.

I got following error

Could not find plugin ExternalServerLink

I placed jar file in web-inf/lib directory of jspwiki
and set search path in jspwiki.properties file

as com.trupti.jspwiki.handler.est.ExternalServerLink

Now please help me if i am missing any step

Regards,
trupti