From TruptiP <trupti....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: New handler to handle form input
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:46:57 GMT

Hi All,

As I already told you i am new to java.

While compiling the java program which i have written as handler i got
following type of error.

ExternalServerLink.java:10: package com.ecyrd.jspwiki does not exist
import com.ecyrd.jspwiki.WikiException;
                        ^

I have set path variable correctly. Even I placed jspwiki.jar file from
jspwiki/web-inf/lib to bin and lib folder of jdk.

Still I get same error.
My package is
com.trupti.jspwiki.handler.ExternalServerLink

My programme name is ExternalServerLink.java and class is ExternalServerLink

Please tell me if i am missing any step.

Thanks and regards,
Trupti Patil

TruptiP wrote:

> Hi
>
> I think I got it.
> I can use
>                 Desktop.browse(URI)
> OR
>                 Runtime.getRuntime().exec("rundll32 url.dll,
> FileProtocolHandler", "http://www.sun.java.com");
>
> I will try it out tommorrow and let you know the result.
>
> Thanks for help.
>
> Regards,
> Trupti
>

> TruptiP wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Yes I reached upto that point only.
>>
>> I know URL object will create url for me.
>> But how to open that URL in same page or new page.
>>
>> After seraching a lot every where only one method is given i.e. also with
>> the help of applet only.
>>
>> No where written how to just open a new browser window to show content of
>> this url.(using java and not applet)
>>
>> Anyways thanks for ur help.
>> If you know about it please let me know. I am working on it from my side
>> but ur help will give speed to it.
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Trupti
>>

>> Fischer, Nicola (ORISA Software GmbH) wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Have you had a look into the NewPageHandler.java?
>>>
>>> It shows you how to read the params you have definied in the form.
>>>
>>> From here, you can start to make a urlCall
>>> (http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/net/URL.html)
>>>
>>> Hope that helps.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Nicola
>>>
>>> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

>>> number [{FormInput type='text' name='n'}] [{FormInput type='submit'