From TruptiP <trupti....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: New handler to handle form input
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:20:58 GMT

Hi

Yes I reached upto that point only.

I know URL object will create url for me.
But how to open that URL in same page or new page.

After seraching a lot every where only one method is given i.e. also with
the help of applet only.

No where written how to just open a new browser window to show content of
this url.(using java and not applet)

Anyways thanks for ur help.
If you know about it please let me know. I am working on it from my side but
ur help will give speed to it.

Thanks and Regards,
Trupti