From TruptiP <trupti....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: New handler to handle form input
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 12:18:27 GMT

Hi

I want to transfer the input value in "n" to url as parameter. But this
feature is not implemented in jspwiki.
That url is external link and not the jspwiki internal link.

So some how i need to cache the url and input parameter and need to pass to
handler and then handler will open a new / same window with this url.

[{FormOpen form='sprform' hide='onsuccess' method='post'
submit='http://www.someurl.com?}]
number [{FormInput type='text' name='n'}]
[{FormInput type='submit' value='Submit, please' name='submit'}]
[{FormClose}]

Thanks and Regards,
Trupti Patil