From TruptiP <trupti....@gmail.com>
Subject Insertattachment Plugin is not working
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:36:22 GMT

Hi,

I used  contributed plugin i.e. Insert Attachment plugin in my application.
I followed the steps given but i got following error on a page.
"No attachment specified and no default value provided"

Following code I write in page for table creation and details of it are in
tablecreation.txt

%%sortable
%%table-filter
[{org.nascif.jspwiki.plugin.insertattach.InsertAttachment
page='SandBox/tablecreation.txt'}]
%%
%%

Does any one know what may be the cause behind its failure and what will be
workaround for it.

Thanks and Regards,
Trupti Patil