From TruptiP <trupti....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP authentication problem for jspwiki 2.8.1 on windows machine
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:40:28 GMT

Hi ,

Atlast it works.....

Actually i need to pick up UserRoleName properly as per my ldap attributes
... which is not done in my initial settings.

<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JNDIRealm"
		connectionURL="ldap://server:389"
		connectionName="uid=admin,ou=Directory Administrators,dc=example,dc=com"
		connectionPassword="secret"
		userBase="ou=domain,dc=example,dc=com"
		userSubtree="true"
		userSearch="(uid={0})"
                          userRoleName="memberOf"
		roleBase="OU=example3,OU=example1,DC=domian,DC=example2,DC=com"
		roleName="cn"
		roleSubtree="true"
		roleSearch="(member={0})"
		/>

The below 4-5 line needs to be write very carefully ...... which help us to
pick up role-name for web.xml.

Thanks for your quick response

Regards,
Trupti Patil