From TruptiP <trupti....@gmail.com>
Subject LDAP authentication problem for jspwiki 2.8.1 on windows machine
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 08:08:37 GMT

Hi,

I have installed JSPWiki 2.8.1 on my desktop machine. It works fine when I
use default userdatabase for authentication and authorization.

Now I am using LDAP authentication .... I used below specifications in
server.xml

<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JNDIRealm"
		connectionURL="ldap://server:389"
		connectionName="uid=admin,ou=Directory Administrators,dc=example,dc=com"
		connectionPassword="secret"
		userBase="ou=domain,dc=example,dc=com"
		userSubtree="true"
		userSearch="(uid={0})"
		/>

In web.xml of JSPwiki

<security-constraint>
       <web-resource-collection>
           <web-resource-name>Authenticated area</web-resource-name>
           <url-pattern>/Edit.jsp</url-pattern>
           <url-pattern>/Comment.jsp</url-pattern>
           <url-pattern>/Login.jsp</url-pattern>
           <url-pattern>/NewGroup.jsp</url-pattern>
           <url-pattern>/Rename.jsp</url-pattern>
           <url-pattern>/Upload.jsp</url-pattern>
           <url-pattern>/Delete.jsp</url-pattern>
           <http-method>DELETE</http-method>
           <http-method>GET</http-method>
           <http-method>HEAD</http-method>
           <http-method>POST</http-method>
           <http-method>PUT</http-method>
       </web-resource-collection>

       <web-resource-collection>
           <web-resource-name>Read-only Area</web-resource-name>
           <url-pattern>/attach</url-pattern>
           <http-method>DELETE</http-method>
           <http-method>POST</http-method>
           <http-method>PUT</http-method>
       </web-resource-collection>

       <auth-constraint>
                <role-name>Authenticated</role-name>
       </auth-constraint>

When I login in jspwiki I get forbidden page and after pressing "back" tab
and refresh my login is shown as authenticated.... But I am only able to
view the pages when I go to edit the page

G’day (anonymous guest)  will be displayed at corner and it not authenticate
me to update the page. I haven't use any ACL's in any page. I have given all
authorization to authenticated user.

One more important point is I dont have any group in LDAP.