From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Re: Workgroup
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 18:07:39 GMT
>>chiefly persistence

This is the only reason we are not moving forward with our workflow
solution.  Any chance the change is simple enough for me to port it into
2.x?

-Lou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work product. The communication is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any
notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper
or otherwise, which you may have of this communication.  Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaquith@gmail.com>
12/09/2008 01:05 PM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

"jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org" <jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Workgroup

Hi -- I assume you meant "workflow."

At the moment, JSPWiki has built-in support for two workflows:
approval of page edits, and approval of new user accounts. The
jspwiki.properties file documents how to set these up.

Other workflows are limited only by  what you can imagine, and yes,
require programming to achieve.

JSPWiki 3 will fix a bunch of underlying issues that are preventing
workflow from being more widely used, chiefly persistence (or lack
thereof) between webapp restarts.

In the meantime, the jspwiki.properties file should help you get
started with what's already there.

Andrew