From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Disappeared Attachments
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:52:48 GMT

What are the URLs that the 404 messages come from?  Are they correct?

One possibility that somehow an illegal character has entered the
system; or that a page has been created which has the same name as
the attachment.  Or that the filename on disk is not the same that
JSPWiki is using.  This may happen on Windows, which has some weirdo
arcane mappings (e.g. "DELETEME" might actually appear as "deleteme").

/Janne