From Kalle Kivimaa <kalle.kivi...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: JSPWiki install problem
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 06:31:09 GMT
You might want to use the Debian package of 2.8.0 available in
contrib, even though it currently contains an annoying bug for clean
installations. After you've installed 2.8.0 you can simply get the
2.8.1 package and unzip it to /usr/share/jspwiki.

I'm probably uploading a 2.8.1 version to Debian during this weekend
which also fixes the current bugs.

To get around the default page creation bug, do the following before
installing the .deb:

mkdir -p /var/lib/jspwiki/default
touch /var/lib/jspwiki/default/Main.txt

And after installing run:

cd /var/lib/jspwiki
rm default/Main.txt
tar xzf /usr/share/doc/jspwiki/examples/wikipages.tar.gz default/en
cd default/en
mv * ..
cd ..
rmdir en

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *