From Steve Dahl <d...@goshawk.com>
Subject Problem with custom Authorizers under JSPWiki 2.8.0
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 02:39:22 GMT
Under JSPWiki 2.6.4, we've replaced WebContainerAuthorizer with an
LDAPAuthorizer which implements JSPWiki roles in terms of LDAP groups.

When I compile this for JSPWiki 2.8.0, and modify the jspwiki.properties
file to use it, our custom LDAPAuthorizer gets initialized, and is sent
findRole(), but it never seems to get sent isUserInRole().

If it's useful information, LDAPAuthorizer implements Authorizer (not
WebAuthorizer), and it implements isUserInRole() with this signature:

> public boolean isUserInRole( WikiSession session, Principal role )

Is there anything that has changed in Authorizers between 2.6.4 and
2.8.0 that might explain this?