From "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lgilardon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Section links in IE7
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 16:04:39 GMT
Uhm, I suspect there is something wrong then in what I see (check on
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/MyBlog_blogentry_111108_1)

- the weblog entry page has a link to the weblog page - and a link to
add a weblog comment
- but if you add a comment, this goes to the disussion page and when you
save you have taken there,
where I see back link (well, actually there is as it likely left in the
trail ... ok for me but not for a naive
end user)  .. or it is there and I simply cannot see it?

Luca