From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki install problem
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 21:34:20 GMT
Hein,

JSPWiki cannot be installed by just dropping a war file in tomcat's webapps
directory, create a directory there and unzip the war file

This is documented in the README file:

*2) After you've installed the engine and checked that it works, you just
  make a subdirectory under $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/.
  For example, if you want your application to be called 'wiki', just create
a directory
  called 'wiki', then extract all files from the war file into that
  directory, preserving the directory structure.
*
Regards,
Harry