From PM Admin <stephane.ec...@priceminister.com>
Subject Broken links
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:01:51 GMT

Hi,

 I migrate our wiki to a new server with 2.8 version and tomcat 6. The
 old server run in 2.2.23 with Jboss server. i migrate docs and
 attachements but on the new server, some links are broken (i must edit
 page instead of read it). I tried to delete Lucene directory for re-index
but nothing done.

 I don't try to use Migrator Provider because i don't know how to use
 it (syntax for source page provider class name ). My two servers are
 on RH3 for the old and RH4 for the new. If someone have an idea to solve my
issue.

 thanks