From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Section links in IE7
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 14:29:27 GMT
If you want to jump back to the weblog page, you will need to modify
the template jsp's.
However, imo this is not logical. You are editing the comment page, so
you should view that page when done.  Notice that the current template
has a link back to the weblog page, so it's just one click away.

dirk