From "Janne Jalkanen" <jalka...@gmail.com>
Subject jspwiki.org down
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2008 18:35:57 GMT
Heya!

Unfortunately, it looks like jspwiki.org went missing today around 16:00
EEST.  Because it's Sunday evening over here, there's no way I can fix this
for now (the downside of free gigabit bandwidth from your friends is the
slightly longer than average response time).  I hope the whole thing to
start working tomorrow morning, once people get to the office.

I also do hope we can get hosting from apache.org once we graduate...

The failed computer not only contains the NFS drive holding the
jspwiki.orgpages, it also contains my emails, so I am not very
reachable except through
this email address.

/Janne