From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki (import)
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:15:59 GMT

You can either user JConsole to connect to the JSPWiki SearchManager
bean, and issue a reindexing command, or you can access the Web UI
from /admin/Admin.jsp, and start a manual reindex.

Or you can remove the entire index from the work directory and have
it regenerated at next startup, but that may be a bit slow if you
can't afford the downtime.

/Janne