From Hubert Chang <hui...@gmail.com>
Subject How-to about Integration with GRails or JRuby or Appfuse webapps
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2008 02:36:30 GMT

I started a grails webapp project. I want to integrate jspwiki to the project
with JAAS support.I read "embedded jspwiki to the webapps" for many times.
And I read the forum message about "embedding jspwiki". Because I am a
newbie to Java, I have no clue to integrate the wiki to the project.

If we had a more clear how-to about integration with grails or jruby or
appfuse webapps, there would be more users to be attracted with jspwiki. I
think a wiki page about the integration, not a message in this forum to get
rid of the problem someone encountered, will be a great help.

Thanks a lot.