From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: Hashlinks appear on sections
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 13:45:23 GMT
> Having just upgraded to 2.8.1 I have been asked why hashlinks are
> appearing at the end of every section heading and if they can be
> removed. I can't see what it is that would remove them but I note that
> http://www.jspwiki.org doesn't have them. I guess that there would be a
>  preference in  jspwiki.properties, probably a
> "jspwiki.defaultprefs.template."  property but can find no reference to
> such. Any suggestions?

It has them.  It is a way to link at the header in question.

Probable reason is that your CSS is not updated - it's still residing
in browser cache.  Clicking on shift-refresh helps.  Then they should
disapper (but they will reappear when you hover on top of them).

This is issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-288

> Is there anyway to search the archives of this list? I did a manual
> trawl on this subject and it wasn't quick!

Google :-).  "site:lists.apache.org <your query here>".

/Janne