From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tabbed accordation
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:46:40 GMT
So far, this is not possible.  Although the basic plumbing in the js
is availlable to build in this kind of support.
For example, it does work for tabbed section, if you include !!!header
inside the tab; the right tab will automatically be selected.
However, this is not impletmented on accordiion; plse log an
improvement request on jira.

BTW, also have a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-432.
By simplifying the markup of tabs inside tabbed-section or accordions,
linking to one of the tabs becomes more natural, as tabs (accordions
or tabbedSections) become first class section headers.

dirk