From "Quinn Fissler" <qfiss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki 2.8.0 release
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:14:33 GMT
:-)
Thanks Janne - great work!

You know, I was looking at that today - I was thinking - "shall I try the
beta? It looks good!"

I have a meeting tomorrow morning where I was hoping to reveal the JSPwiki
to the team I work with... I want to show them that it's low maintenance and
helps them to be very productive.... I see two things which make it a rocky
ride now - the changes to security and the wysiwyg editors...

I'll check jspwiki.org for a roadmap....

Regards and best wishes,

Quinn