From "Bob Paige" <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject inline images
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 14:53:29 GMT
I'm probably missing something obvious, but I'm having trouble inlining some
images in my wiki. I'm running JSPWiki 2.6.3 on Tomcat.

What I want is a small image (in this case, the picture of a button) inlined
with the text. I'm using the Image plugin. What I get is the image on a line
by itself, so I know they are uploaded and I'm referencing them correctly.

Looking at the Download page on JSPWiki.org (
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/JSPWikiDownload) I see an inlined image (the
'update' image towards the bottom). That uses the notation [imagename.png]
to display it inline. I tried that and got a link to my image file.

What am I missing here?

--
Bobman